Photo via: pbteen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- DIY Honeycomb Shelves @istandarddesign
- MY DIY | Hexagon Shape Shelves | I SPY DIY
- DIY How to paint wood paneling, step by step. Additional directions for dealing with fake paneling here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5538795_paint-over-fake-wood-panels.html?ref=Track2&utm_source=ask
- Learn how to transfer your favorite photos to wood with out DIY Photo Transfer Tutorial!
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Rustic Gold Leaf on Pallet Wall Art | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- DIY Wall Shelves – How to Make Hanging Storage for an Organized Bathroom (tutorial)
- MUST PIN! Best DIY Photo Canvas tutorial out there! Learn the secret to creating REAL canvas texture with this full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.