Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a fun Frida Kahlo inspired flower crown for Cinco de Mayo. Beautiful Cinco de Mayo paper flower crown or headpiece, ideal for costume + dress up ideas!
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Giant Paper Rose Tutorial. Flower wall. How to make giant paper flowers. Patterns and tutorials. DIY CatchingColorflies.com All rights reserved.
- DIY: How To Cut And Install Crown Molding And Trim – Very Detailed Instructions.
- How To Write Nicely On A Blackboard / Chalkboard, fab for making wedding signs – Click through to see the video (Chalkboard Writing How To Video!)
- Learn How to Paint Sunflowers, a fast and easy flower to paint that brings sunshine into your world, FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- DIY: How to make a beautiful blend painting (u can use it as a background).
- LOVE this. How to make a floating frame to put around canvas. DIY Floating Frame Tutorial @Remodelaholic diyframe
- How to Make DIY String Art Tutorial: A step by step guide to creating your own beautiful string art design!
- DIY: How to make a chevron painted canvas