Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- cute canvas art idea for little girls room – four canvases, two colors, two painted chevron, one with letter, and one with a bow.
- Great DIY tutorial for how to make a large painted wood sign – NO special tools required! Anyone could make this project!
- how to make a chevron pallet ornament christmas tree, crafts, pallet, seasonal holiday decor, Chevron Pallet Christmas Tree
- LOVE this. How to make a floating frame to put around canvas. DIY Floating Frame Tutorial @Remodelaholic diyframe
- Hand Painted Modern Chevron Arrow Geometric Canvas Art by SmileyRyleeCreations on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/246793919/hand-painted-modern-chevron-arrow
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- DIY Painted Canvas Art want to try this and then throw glitter at it… glitter makes everything great!
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.