Photo via: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- Using stickers or paper cutouts. 3 coats of acrylic paint (What about spray paint? Or the wall color paint?) Then nailed in icicle lights. That would totally look like falling snow!
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- Hey, thats really something else! Im seeking a sophisticated way to deal with some of the blankness on my walls, this is nice. Im looking for a lot of tone-on-tone kind of stuff, but something like this has a similar feel as well. I can dig it!
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.
- This in-depth tutorial on how to re-upholster a wingback chair because it has tons of pictures. There are also some great money saving tips as well. If you are considering re-upholstering a chair, you have to check this out!
- Take mirrors, a pattern and frosted glass spray paint…beautiful