Photo via: 10marifet.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own mosaic tiles, in any colour you want!
- DIY Spoon Mirror Tutorial. Costs only $3 to make. Fun, easy craft!
- how to make a huge antiqued mirror.
- Small rustic and zen wood accent table for your sacred space, created with marble, glass and sculpted resin mosaic tiles. This piece is the perfect side table for a futon; it can be used as a plant stand or the home of a spiritual altar for your favorite crystals, candles and other magical treasures. I love this wonderful little meditation table and I hope you do as well. Measures: 25 long x 12 wide x 9 1/2 tall Email me with any questions or for additional photographs
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Nate Berkus Inspired Mirror | Click Pic for 26 DIY Living Room Decor on a Budget | DIY Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Plastic spoon sunburst DIY wall art LOVE this. With a small round mirror in the centre! Great entrance way piece
- New Year – New Mirror! Tutorial for DIY Sunburst Mirror using a celing medallion, beads and scrapbook paper! ~ Setting for Four
- DIY Drinking Straw Sunburst Frame- put this on a small round mirror and it not many will know the difference!
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathr
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …