Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the
- World map art collage on canvas, more DIY map and globe projects on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- 11×14 canvas wall art with map background and painted quote Find Joy in the Journey. May message me to customize map background (i.e. a
- Wallpaper of a world map with hot air balloons, whales, planes, and birds. Perfect for childs room, playroom, or nursery.
- Turn your Christmas lights into faux bistro lights with a few ping pong balls! I love this idea!
- When I was a child, I dreamed of having starry bedroom after turning off the lights. My dream comes true when I decide to decorate my house with some lights. It is amazing to see so many stars in my room when it is dark. Are you interested in decorating your home with significant lights?[Read the Rest]
- photos from each state they visited – glued onto a giant map and cut to fit the shape of the state.
- Map canvas
- Geometric. World map
- Canvas and Lights
- use tall canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it. This is such a unique idea! – Follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/…
- I like the lights mounted on this headboard