Photo via: oldbrandnew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY hexagon shelf made from none other than the trusty popsicle stick. Easy and budget-friendly!
- Rustic crate corner shelf unit
- Free Printables – Dream Big, Never Give Up, Youve Got This! Encouragement for you – hang it over your desk or anywhere you need the reminder that you can do it!
- This idea is impressive and serves 2 purposes, it will be praised by everyone; who will see it in your home. This idea of folding desk cum shelf will save the space of placing a desk separately, this is not difficult to copy.
- Amelia Handegan. An 18th-century painted drop-front desk in this guest bedroom retains centuries of wear. (Photo: Photo: Pieter Estersohn
- Wall Art: Simple Canvas Painting DIY | katrinasbaguettes.tumblr.com
- DIY wall frame/shelf + copper vase
- DIY :: BATIK DYE WALL HANGING ( http://www.kellimurray.com/2013/04/19/diy-batik-dye-wall-hanging/ )
- Stencil the Home is Where the Heart Is Wall stencil on canvas to create diy wall art ! http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/home-is-wall-quote-stencil.html
- DIY Home Decor | DIY Wall Art | Are you loving arrow decor like me? Check out these 15 awesome DIY projects for making your own arrows from wood!
- DIY Wall Art- Easy Burlap Craft in under 30 minutes
- Creative DIY Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art