Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Paint Glass to Look Like Aged Mirrors – using spray paint. This post has a lot of tips – via Little Green Notebook
- 20 Best: DIY mirrors
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.
- 9,741 Likes, 252 Comments – Shanty2Chic (@shanty2chic) on Instagram: “SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from…”
- tiled mirror from $1 store mirrors, glue gun and duct tape
- Use cheap wall mirrors on the horizontal to make a statement…looks awesome
- Take mirrors, a pattern and frosted glass spray paint…beautiful
- Genius! Ive been dreading the thought of having to remove the giant mirrors that were plastered onto the bathroom walls, but I never realized I could just build out the frame on top of the mounted mirror! Absolutely brilliant! Going to Home Depot today!
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- DIY Framed Mirror Tutorial