Photo via: makezine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- Create easy modern artwork with some paint and a potato! Its DIY Potato Painting on Inspired by Charm! 31daysofhome Let me show you how: http://www.inspiredbycharm.com/2013/10/diy-potato-painting.html
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- Fabric cross on wood
- Elephant Silhouette Animals Printable Graphics Digital Collage Download Iron On Transfer Fabric Tote Bags Burlap Pillows Tea Towels An66 on Etsy, $1.00
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- DIY wall decor. Fabric covered wood pieces.
- DIY fabric art I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- DIY Fabric Wall Decals –
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- homemade painting on canvas with attached butterflies (from any craft store)
- Lace resist painting: lay lace on paper, spray with clear gloss spray paint, remove lace, paint with watercolors.