Photo via: mavenbride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY branch slice backdrop – photo by Brian Schindler http://ruffledblog.com/diy-branch-slice-backdrop
- DIY Fence Wood use the picture frame I already have and use a teal paper for the back and yellow for the flower hearts
- Why Not To DIY Your Lighting System – TOP Cool DIY
- Top 10 Coolest And Easiest DIY Picture Frames Ideas – Craft Directory
- Top 20 paper garland ideas with www.crafthunter.com.au
- Make these signs by taking and old piece of wood, paint it using a white wash technique. Print your words backwards on an inkjet printer. Place printed paper face down on the wood, using a paint brush wet the paper SLIGHTLY. Take the top end of a pen or sharpie and burnish the letters for a more uniform look. Attach a wire hanger and your done.
- A bare wall is an open canvas for creativity. Let your imagination run wild and create your own Beautiful Paper Flower Letters. Decorate the letters with a variety of flowers of your choice. If drawing flowers is not your forte, dont fret.
- Step by step instructions to make your own large paper flower via Dream Events in Paper DIYwedding Paperflowers
- Toilet Paper roll flower
- Make a fun Frida Kahlo inspired flower crown for Cinco de Mayo. Beautiful Cinco de Mayo paper flower crown or headpiece, ideal for costume + dress up ideas!
- DIY paper leaf garland – The House That Lars Built
- Learn How to Quill a darling Heart Shaped Mothers Day Paper Craft Gift Idea via Paper Chase – Moms and Grandmas will love these pretty handmade works of art! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas