Photo via: lovegrowswild.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a touch of romance to your home with this Key to my Heart Rustic Wood Sign! Find the tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- thrifted clipboards used to create a gallery wall for kids artwork, calendars, photos, and anything else you might want to display or need access to! | home is what you make it
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.
- Learn how to transfer your favorite photos to wood with out DIY Photo Transfer Tutorial!
- DIY branch slice backdrop – photo by Brian Schindler http://ruffledblog.com/diy-branch-slice-backdrop
- Its a little to us focused for me, but I really like the idea. It would be awesome for a company to add culture. …Go online to Staples, upload photos and order the Engineering print for $1.97 each! DIY Photo
- Renovation Colorful Simple Idea 2012 DIY Wall Decor with Photo Frame
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display.. I know I will want this later in life
- I wanted to make gifts for my mother and mother-in-law for Mothers Day so I searched Pinterest (of course!) to find ideas that were creative yet not too expensive. I found many posts for DIY photo coasters and decided that would be perfect!… diygiftideas diyhomedecor woodworkingprojects
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Cute DIY Room Decor Ideas for Teens – DIY Bedroom Projects for Teenagers – DIY Photo Frame Tutorial