Photo via: savingthefamilymoney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- diy wall decor reuse recycle reduce
- Reuse old windows – oh so pretty and simple. A friend just did 2 plain windows side by side, and that was really cute too. DIY Home Decor
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- Painted sign…looks like its painted on a piece of tin roofing. I have shed I want to tear down…might be a good way to upcycle!!
- How To Make A Wood Pallet Wall Shelf »There are many advantages to making a Wood Pallet Wall Shelf. First off is the recycling, the reuse of pallets that would normally just get thrown out helps out just that much more.
- We could reuse the hardwood from our pantry and make a bench in the laundry. I love the white and wood look.
- Paper Roll Wreath | Don’t Throw Out Those Paper Towel and Toilet Paper Rolls! Here Are 17 Brilliant Ways to Reuse Them!
- candlesticks 1 tutorial on how to reuse old spindles; convert into candle sticks
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for my bathroom (also window treatment)
- DIY Hexagon Honeycomb Shelves: Step by step tutorial with photos