Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hall tree, window, old
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…
- FINALLY I am here with our DIY shiplap tutorial. You guys.. this is seriously so easy & makes a huge impact on any room. We have always been a shiplap fan & even did a shiplap wall in our N…
- Try this alternative to shiplap! Easy and inexpensive DIY reverse shiplap is the best new thing!
- DIY Shiplap walls She Shed Makeover
- DIY Button tree! I want to do this 😀
- 29 DIY Gift Ideas. Great resource for handmade gift ideas. Includes homemade lipgloss and christmas tree coasters
- DIY Easy Artwork, tree stump print, compliments of nature
- 38 Fabulous DIY Christmas Trees That Arent Actual Trees This is for you that have no space for a real tree.
- Button Tree Art – a great kids craft idea!! diy craft crafts kidcraft
- GORGEOUS!! Installing your own shiplap can be super easy! This is a great tutorial by Table & Hearth for how to install a shiplap planked wall using simple plywood underlayment.