Photo via: findingsilverpennies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create weathered wood in hours. Beautiful shiplap walls with reclaimed wood!
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathr
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- GORGEOUS!! Installing your own shiplap can be super easy! This is a great tutorial by Table & Hearth for how to install a shiplap planked wall using simple plywood underlayment.
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: AWESOME Ice chest makeover!!
- It’s been awhile since I’ve had a good makeover–a thrift store makeover that is! I used to regularly hit up thrift stores and garages sales, looking for fun projects to do, but I just ran out of inspiration. Now, thanks to these 21 incredibly chic thrift store makeovers, I have a renewed excitement for a …
- How to paint stripes and a $200 bathroom makeover! This is great!
- Youve decided that your bathroom could use a bit of a makeover and youve set aside a small budget for some remodeling. However, before you start you shou
- Boys Superhero bedroom makeover
- HALL MAKEOVER FOR LESS THAN $100 Supplies: 5mm plywood cut into 3″ strips nails hammer or nail gun paintable caulk stud finder level paint saw I used this plywood pictured below and had the hardware store cut it into 3″ strips horizontally…