Photo via: findingsilverpennies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to create weathered wood in hours. Beautiful shiplap walls with reclaimed wood!
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathr
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- GORGEOUS!! Installing your own shiplap can be super easy! This is a great tutorial by Table & Hearth for how to install a shiplap planked wall using simple plywood underlayment.
- Refinery29 shows you an amazing painting project that you can do at home to make beautiful, affordable art for your walls. Try this DIY paint project.
- Banish blank walls and channel your inner artist with these totally doable, trendy DIY wall art projects.
- This is SO going to my living room walls … DIY: Wood + Paint = FUN!
- 39 easy DIY ways to create art for your walls. SO MANY GOOD IDEAS.
- 10 DIY Wall Decor Ideas, Recycled Crafts and Cheap Decorations Adding Interest to Empty Walls
- Looking for some DIY modern art ideas to fill your walls? These projects are a dream and super easy to create with some fantastic tutorials!