Photo via: ispydiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY ~ Three Canvas Peacock Art use different colors for the boards but simple template to make affordable but cute artwork
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- Letter door or wall hanger–Put this on front door and just change the ribbon with different colors
- This hand painted Ephesians verse is a perfect piece to brighten any wall! The black background and different use of colors make it virtually able to match with anything! Materials: stretched canvas and acrylic paint If you have any questions or custom orders, send me a message and I will be happy to see what I can do
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- Easy DIY yarn wall hanging
- DIY Yarn Wall Hanging Tutorial – MichellePhan.com – MichellePhan.com
- If you have a large blank wall that you dont know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper! forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Walking by the paint section at Home Depot, it’s hard not to be distracted by the array of colors mounted on the walls. Sometimes you even find yourself wandering in the section, looking at the different shades, even if you have no plan to paint anything! Maybe you’re even guilty of taking some
- So cute! Paint letters from Hobby Lobby different colors and hang above towels in the Bathroom.