Photo via: survivingateacherssalary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- can do this with kids. Paint background and glue twigs and white flowers from dollar store
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- Just buy some cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box! Wedding Color
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- Give guests a heads-up on the nights feast with an elegant chalkboard menu. We recommend trolling thrift stores for the perfect inexpensive platter to paint. What you need: plate, chalkboard paint, chalk Estimated cost: $8 /
- How to make a magnetic color chalkboard – with colored chalkboard paint in any color
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- Dollar Store Snowflake Wreath