Photo via: survivingateacherssalary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Just buy some cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box! Wedding Color
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- Dollar Store Snowflake Wreath
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- How to make a magnetic color chalkboard – with colored chalkboard paint in any color
- Give guests a heads-up on the nights feast with an elegant chalkboard menu. We recommend trolling thrift stores for the perfect inexpensive platter to paint. What you need: plate, chalkboard paint, chalk Estimated cost: $8 /
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.