Photo via: cooldiyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- Just buy some cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box! Wedding Color
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- can do this with kids. Paint background and glue twigs and white flowers from dollar store
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- Dollar store platters covered in chalkboard paint.
- With just a few supplies from a craft store, anyone can make this simple owl wreath!
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the