Photo via: cooldiyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just buy some cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box! Wedding Color
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames.
- Dollar store platters covered in chalkboard paint.
- scrapbook paper and dollar store frames…
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- With just a few supplies from a craft store, anyone can make this simple owl wreath!
- Cool idea, spray paint goodwill, rummage sale or dollar store frames red, black and white (or gray) and glue them together….
- This cool map paper with lights is such an EASY project. It would be perfect for a Farewell, Homecoming, or a simple decoration. We started with a foam core board from the dollar store and this BEAUTIFUL new paper from Hazel & Ruby! Use Mod Podge to attach the paper to the
- Love the river rock back splash. River rock available at dollar tree 🙂
- Floral wreath weaves by Olga Prinku | hoop art | diy hoop art | flower frames
- Door Chevron Burlap Wreath https://www.etsy.com/listing/189863827/burlap-wreath-black-and-natural-chevron
- DIY toilet paper roll wreath