Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- Get watercolor paper. Then sketch your drawing,outline your sketch in Elmers glue then paint it with water colors!
- A bare wall is an open canvas for creativity. Let your imagination run wild and create your own Beautiful Paper Flower Letters. Decorate the letters with a variety of flowers of your choice. If drawing flowers is not your forte, dont fret.
- What if I fall? Oh, but darling, what if you Fly? -e.h. This is a hand-painted piece centered around the beautiful and encouraging poem by
- After teaching art lessons and how to draw the face, this step by step is a fantastic guide for the eye!
- Draw a picture then trace the lines with elmers glue. Adds depth and texture. Its like a grown up version of paint by numbers lol!
- DIY chevron painted frame.. So gonna try this with a dollar store frame
- String Art: FAITH HOPE LOVE
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Good Things | Martha Stewart Weddings
- Our God is Greater….Chris Tomlin