Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Want to give those plain old IKEA frames a little extra bit of pizazz? Here are seven creative (and inexpensive!) ways to dress them up.
- Make a fun Frida Kahlo inspired flower crown for Cinco de Mayo. Beautiful Cinco de Mayo paper flower crown or headpiece, ideal for costume + dress up ideas!
- Mirror transom for over a doorway to reflect more light into a room and add architectural detail. Use cheap mirror and painted trim.
- Oh my gosh, this has to happen on the playroom door!!!! Good thing I have a place to stock up on my canvas for super cheap!
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
- How to Frame Your Bathroom Mirror with Plastic Clips
- ALL OF THESE ARE BRILLIANT – DIY art for your house – nice and cheap, and some of them are quite excellent
- 9,741 Likes, 252 Comments – Shanty2Chic (@shanty2chic) on Instagram: “SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from…”
- Use cheap wall mirrors on the horizontal to make a statement…looks awesome
- DIY Rustic Wall Mirrors made from cheap plastic framed full length mirrors from Walmart, Target, ect