Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Want to give those plain old IKEA frames a little extra bit of pizazz? Here are seven creative (and inexpensive!) ways to dress them up.
- Make a fun Frida Kahlo inspired flower crown for Cinco de Mayo. Beautiful Cinco de Mayo paper flower crown or headpiece, ideal for costume + dress up ideas!
- Mirror transom for over a doorway to reflect more light into a room and add architectural detail. Use cheap mirror and painted trim.
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod-podge it onto small canvases- looks like expensive art work
- Oh my gosh, this has to happen on the playroom door!!!! Good thing I have a place to stock up on my canvas for super cheap!
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
- ALL OF THESE ARE BRILLIANT – DIY art for your house – nice and cheap, and some of them are quite excellent
- How to Frame Your Bathroom Mirror with Plastic Clips
- 9,741 Likes, 252 Comments – Shanty2Chic (@shanty2chic) on Instagram: “SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from…”