Photo via: twoshadesofpink.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coffee Filter Peonies Tutorial ~ make pretty peonies from dyed coffee filters! (Click Photo)
- Martha Stewart and Cassie Chappell cut and fold coffee filters into petals, use floral wire to make the stems and wrap with green floral tape to create a lovely artificial rose look.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Im dying for summer! Bring it on early with one of these bright doormat DIYs! Summer, Projects, DIY, DIY doormat, doormat projects, simple doormat projects, fast doormat projects, quick crafts for summer.
- HANDCRAFTED IN USA With Love by Xena Ng =====♥♥♥❤❤❤♥♥♥===== ======================= WAS $135 NOW $95 FLASH SALE ======================= At first look, people might not believe this is a permanent botanical design! The beautiful and natural arrangement consists of several real touch Casablanca lilies, the finest faux fuchsia peonies and buds with white tipped light pink peonies & buds. The flowers feel so lovely, real and lively. All are arranged in a very modern cylinder glass vase with faux (acrylic) water to add realism. Height: 10.5 Width: 14.5 Visit my blog for past projects, customer photos and general information on real touch faux arrangements for wedding and home decor: https://www.flovery.com/
- Free 8×10 Ocean Printables | Peonies and Poppyseeds
- Love that these are SO easy to do. Myself…. Im thinking of letting the kids just scribble on some square canvas! From: crafts ‘n coffee.
- Large Coffee Wall Art | Details about S/4 Square Wrought Iron WALL GRILLE Decor Medallions
- Pallet sign and coffee cup holder
- How to Make a Chippy Coffee Sign with Hooks www.homeroad.net
- Lord give me the Coffee to change the things I can change and Wine to accept the things I cant wood sign sign kitchen wall hanging on Etsy, $28.00
- coffee station with wall mounted mug rack