Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The whole detailed photo tutorial on how to make these egg carton flowers – Tutorial foto: trandafiri din cofraje de ouă | Atelierul Grădina cu fluturi
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Product Description Sheet size :60cm*80cm(1cm=0.39in) Custom Size:Wide over 100cm will split to 2 panels. Material:High Quality Vinyl Packed in Mailing tube or Mailing box Those wall sticker will add fun to your home or business in few minutes. They are self-adhesive, waterproof and removable without residue. (Pre-test is highly recommended. Using a piece of masking tape and place it on the wall,if the paint remains on the wall and not on the tape as you lift it up, then your wall is most likely be suitable for wall decals.) They will go on any smooth flat dry surface
- How to make these mini wreaths in only a few minutes, you wont believe how easy they are!
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.:
- String Art Feather • Free tutorial with pictures on how to make string art in under 180 minutes
- Watercolor Teacher Printables | These Six Watercolor Teacher Printables are perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week gifts, end-of-the-year gifts, beginning-of-the-year gifts, and more! Their playful, rainbow, watercolor designs bring a smile to any teachers face!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Handcrafted from pinewood, these signs come stained or distressed, with your choice of block or script letter monogramming. You choose the letter and bow color. The dimensions of this plaque are approximately 17 x 14 inches. It will hang nicely from a wreath hanger on your door. Because each of our pieces is hand cut from wood that can have a rough texture, knots, small cracks or other imperfections that add to its rustic nature, painted with paints mixed right on the piece, and hand distressed, no two will ever be exactly the same. All plaques are available in a stained or distressed finish upon request. Thank you so much for stopping by. We hope we can assist you with your custom needs! 🙂
- Add a touch of spring to your home easily and quickly with these beautiful spring printables! Grab a frame and add a print in less than 5 minutes!
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.