Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- Framed photographs on an old window make an easy to change gallery display.
- How To Make A Wood Pallet Wall Shelf »There are many advantages to making a Wood Pallet Wall Shelf. First off is the recycling, the reuse of pallets that would normally just get thrown out helps out just that much more.
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- Make this Custom Potted Hanging Herb Garden. An easy DIY for your home made from pallet wood and inexpensive terra cotta pots! – Click through for the full tutorial.
- Adding a shelf to an old vintage window. So easy!
- DIY clocks – using old keys I need to make this for Cagneys KEY WALL
- Dont take that old fenicng to the dump! Make a cool vintage sign out of it! This tutorial shows you how! Confessions of a Serial Do-it-Yourslelfer
- Making a lamp from a jar might sound complicated, when in fact its really not. All you need is some free time and a few easy to find things. In no time, y
- Rustic Family Sign made from vintage letters and old corrugated metal – 6 wide by 3 tall
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com