Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- diy mini deer head in a frame for less than $5 with supplies from HobbyLobby
- DIY Plush Deer Head | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- You can make your own deer head for wall decoration! Printable DIY template (PDF) contains 13 pages. Use 160-240 g/m2 colored paper. Sizes of the head – 70 cm (A4) or 100 cm (A3). I would rather recommend using A3. If you need another size of finished sculpture, just change print scale and size of paper. Check out our tutorials on youtube.com/channel/UCTO0rWB3sQv161fWv0yG79Q. More photos on www.behance.net/alisa_slonishyna and instagram.com/explore/tags/wastepaperhead. Please, dont share the file or any part of it for financial or any other purposes. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please email me before leaving negative feedback. Thank you for understanding! Good luck
- Cow skull decor!
- skull cut out tee – b
- Hand-Painted Boho Cow Skull (inspired by GretelsHeaddress on Etsy)!
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- Be brave strong and courageous seek adventure and truth, Explorer Nursery…
- Signed Yours Truly reclaimed wood signs
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- 25 Creative Ways to Repurpose Pallets via Brit + Co.