Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – Click image to get the gallery wall idea prints and learn how to create your own gallery wall! Plus the SHOPPING GUIDE for purchasing the same items.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Feeling the need to organize but dont even know where to start? My problem seems to always be not ever having enough places to put things, at least not in an organized way! Organizers can be so pricey in stores, too, and I hate to spend money on them when I can almost always make something better.
- Framed seperately on wall. This but with wedding dress and tux. Super cute idea!
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- Great ideas gallery One special baby page with little feet
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- An easy tutorial for this cute DIY photo display. This is a great way to show many photos or cards at once and swap them out as the little ones get older! Im putting this in our basement living room http://www.amandakatherine.com/diy-6-photo-display/
- Concept for the entry door wall but not the decor
- Starburst mirror with dollar store supplies (metallic-painted bamboo skewers, mirrors in various sizes with card-stock backs, hot glue) I want to try this but will probably go w metal rods and for backers use washers or metal discs w/ gold or silver plate. That way I could solder them on. Cost a little more but will last longer.