Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its that time again! Silhouette Challenge time! This months theme was all about home decor. Which is very appropriate since I just moved into my new home. Do you know I dont even have one thing hanging on my wall yet? I just cant decide what sort of style I am leaning towards. Anyway I had two big events coming up (Signature Finishes opening and Brimfield) where I needed to create some pallet signs to sell. So I thought I would share those with you this month.
- This beautiful headband has a beautiful pink wool felt peony flower. It is perfect for both every day as well as special occasions. This would be a beautiful accessory for a flower girl! Don’t go through life un-adorned! Would you like to order this in a different color? I can do that for you at no extra charge! Leave a note and I will make it in your chosen color. This will NOT increase the processing time on your order, I want you to love the items you purchase from me without worrying about a longer wait time. Please allow 5-7- days processing time for all orders. All of my products can be customized, so I don’t make your items until you order them. Send me an email to Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] comif you need something sooner and I will do my best to accommodate your needs. If your item is defective when you receive it I will gladly send you a replacement as long as you contact me within 35 days after the purchase date of the item. Please email me at Designs [dot] courtneyhorbach [at] gmail [dot] com and I will make arrangements to return your defective items and replace them at my expense. Courtney Horbach Designs is not responsible for replacing items that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear. Colors may vary due to differences in computer resolution. **Please be aware that the headbands and accessories are made from small pieces that can pose a choking and safety hazard. All infant and child headbands should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Thank you so much for visiting my shop! I’d love to keep connecting with you! Follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/CourtneyHorbachDesigns or on Instagram at @courtneyhorbachdesigns
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- Today I am sharing our girl’s art / craft / homework space! The entire upstairs was originally a huge master bedroom suite and this particular space was supposed to be a master media room but of course I changed every single bit of that. Oh and I just got the CUTEST desks you have ever seen in your entire life for this room that I will share SOON!…
- I wish I had thought of this. It would have saved me a lot of time patching holes.
- Is your lighting lacking in the cool factor? Most bedroom lighting is pretty dull, at least when you buy something affordable in stores. However, add a little DIY creativity, and you can make something far superior to anything you could ever buy. If you are looking for cool DIY lighting ideas for teens bedrooms, tween …
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Did you miss the first step? Click here to start with step one! So, youve got your Crayola markers* now. And I know what you were thinking…I had no idea that you could letter with Crayola markers when I first started! I thought that you had to have fancy brush pens to even remotely start…