Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- Recycle Old Drawer Furniture Ideas Projects – Instructions: Collection of New Ways to Re-purpose drawers into shelf, bookcase, doll house, pet bed and more
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- The mother load of free printables! Covers holidays, seasons, special people, and teachers.
- One of my newest pallet projects! Last name initial with wedding year, turned out really cute!
- Wall&Decò presents new contemporary wallpaper collection
- Check out the newest post on The Girl in the Polka Dots: What Are You Going To Do With Your Life?
- With this template, you can make your own paper deer head! Size: 11 pages, 29 parts Difficulty level: high The dimensions of the assembled sculpture: H50 W30 D30 when printing on A4 or H70 W40 D40 when printing on A3 The product contains the following files in .pdf format: 1. The basic template 2. Reminder of the assembly order 3. Reminders of ways to create the sculpture (soon) For this model fit Standard, Universal and Colorful ways. In addition to the template, you will need: 1. Paper or cardstock, density of 160-300 g / m2, white or colored. 2. Tools: ruler, office knife, scissors, glue. Before deciding to purchase the product, please, explore sample page and make sure that you will cope with the task. Wishing you a pleasant experience and excellent results
- It seems like the seasons are passing so quickly! Spring is already officially here and summer is right around the corner. To celebrate the season, we…
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- I had the pleasure of doing a My City feature on Naomi of Design Manifest while I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago giving a seminar. Naomi and I met in New York while attending BlogFest but were…
- Colorful Sunflower Decor is a must for every household. And at String of the Art we have you covered with this completely unique and beautiful Sunflower String Art Kit. This Sunflower Art is a one-of-