Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore hollyjazzz362s photos on Flickr. hollyjazzz362 has uploaded 636 photos to Flickr.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Explore Anthropologies unique collection of New Arrivals, featuring the seasons newest arrivals.
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- Be brave strong and courageous seek adventure and truth, Explorer Nursery…
- Girls Chevron Canvas Initial Decor by DopfelDesigns on Etsy, $22.00 OR do it yourself …easy peasy
- Wooden M Monogram with flowers by SimplySuiteDecor on Etsy, $20.00
- For ring or grommet curtains, leave one of the rings on bracket. I think this gives your curtains a more complete look and it gets rid of side light coming into the room. With a window facing the sun all day, I love this idea.
- need to remember! would like to hang things on the walls of the new apartment but cant put holes in the walls.
- I like the lights mounted on this headboard