Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore hollyjazzz362s photos on Flickr. hollyjazzz362 has uploaded 636 photos to Flickr.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- With this template, you can make your own paper deer head! Size: 11 pages, 29 parts Difficulty level: high The dimensions of the assembled sculpture: H50 W30 D30 when printing on A4 or H70 W40 D40 when printing on A3 The product contains the following files in .pdf format: 1. The basic template 2. Reminder of the assembly order 3. Reminders of ways to create the sculpture (soon) For this model fit Standard, Universal and Colorful ways. In addition to the template, you will need: 1. Paper or cardstock, density of 160-300 g / m2, white or colored. 2. Tools: ruler, office knife, scissors, glue. Before deciding to purchase the product, please, explore sample page and make sure that you will cope with the task. Wishing you a pleasant experience and excellent results
- Explore Anthropologies unique collection of New Arrivals, featuring the seasons newest arrivals.
- Cricut Explore Gallery Wall – Damask Love
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- Be brave strong and courageous seek adventure and truth, Explorer Nursery…
- candlesticks 1 tutorial on how to reuse old spindles; convert into candle sticks