Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore artsy Amys 733 favorites on Flickr!
- 21,609 points • 2 comments – How to tie a bow tie – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- The decision on what to do with the immense blank wall along our staircase has been irresolute . . . for nearly 2 years. Should I weave a massive wall hanging?
- Awesome Tutorial On How To Make A Really Big Pallet Sign! – – – – She has instructions on how to assemble the pallet sign and how she made a…
- Hey, thats really something else! Im seeking a sophisticated way to deal with some of the blankness on my walls, this is nice. Im looking for a lot of tone-on-tone kind of stuff, but something like this has a similar feel as well. I can dig it!
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- Oh my gosh, this has to happen on the playroom door!!!! Good thing I have a place to stock up on my canvas for super cheap!
- This in-depth tutorial on how to re-upholster a wingback chair because it has tons of pictures. There are also some great money saving tips as well. If you are considering re-upholstering a chair, you have to check this out!
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.