Photo via: muyingenioso.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- Minimalist print, Abstract watercolor art, Geometric art, Circle print, Nordic style, Pink color print, Home art, Modern art, Minimal art
- Wall art: Material covered canvas; some covered with burlap with words inscribed on them. Neat idea!
- Dollar store platters covered in chalkboard paint.
- Take 4 thin boards, stain them, put a Lowes plastic door mat over the top, apply cream spray paint and take off… Hmm cute!
- wall boards
- Our boards on Fixer Upper! Love this shot so much. | Letterfolk
- pretty fabric + cardboard box + stapler = art to cover the ugly breaker box in my hallway
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- DIY Fabric Wall Decals –
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …
- fabric hoops