Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 Unique Embroidery Hoops Boho Wedding Decor Ideas | http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/25-unique-embroidery-hoops-boho-wedding-decor-ideas/
- Doily hoops are great, if you need some doilies check them out hee: http://www.nanaluluslinensandhandkerchiefs.com/Tabletop_Linens_Doilies_Doily_s/1965.htm
- embroidery hoop wall art using waverly fabric
- From wildwings.com……………………….. Housesign Quilt idea. If you do decopage, it can hang outside. I mean : glue a fabric on them, then use decopageglue +lacquer 5-maybe 10 times, let it be proper dry and voila your new housesign. (the whole block need the tour) The housesign idea from me DORTE RASMUSSEN DENMARK 🙂
- Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- Use staple gun to wrap fabric around canvas. B was bought at Hobby Lobby and painted silver (was black).
- DIY: Painting on Fabric
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- fabric wreath – easy to make for any occasion something quick and easy for any holiday
- I think fabric is so beautiful, its great when people display it in interesting ways 🙂
- Mod Podge fabric onto the blades
- SAMPLE* Premium Glitter Fabric Wallpaper Black, Gold, Pink, Silver & Grey