Photo via: thebaezablog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle a thrifted mirror or ornate frame as a display for trading pins! I think it would be cool to have a black one like this with haunted mansion wallpaper fabric in the background. Or use outdated lanyards as the background. There are soooo many possibilities 😀
- Cute idea. Take an old picture frame, choose a fun fabric for the background, frame a small picture (they used greeting cards in this one), and attach to the fabric.
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- A bare wall is an open canvas for creativity. Let your imagination run wild and create your own Beautiful Paper Flower Letters. Decorate the letters with a variety of flowers of your choice. If drawing flowers is not your forte, dont fret.
- An old, scuffed up cookie sheet is the perfect piece to repurpose into a snazzy magnetic memo board! Decoupage some pretty vintage fabric or paper with mod podge to complete this thrift DIY makeover craft project. Easy thrift store upcycle by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Photo copy babies footprints onto scrapbook paper and frame with a black and white newborn pic-love this
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This item is an 18 Grapevine wreath with White Hydrangeas, a white painted wood initial, & a burlap & satin bow. Great for Mothers Day, Birthdays, Christmas, House warming, Weddings, or just for personal use, & could be used for any season! Please do not hesitate to message me with any questions or custom requests
- 11×14 canvas wall art with map background and painted quote Find Joy in the Journey. May message me to customize map background (i.e. a
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.