Photo via: kitchendinner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute idea to remember your first home. You could also put hooks in the bottom and let it double as a keyholder, and you could add keys from all your houses as you move.
- Plant hooks as curtain holders
- How to Make a Chippy Coffee Sign with Hooks www.homeroad.net
- The Pottery Barn Gallery frames hung from their hooks look so great. Modern, layered and simple. Love the pendant and pillow too!!
- Wall hooks
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- Colored frames- love love love the pop of color! I would do the mirror without hooks
- If you want a cheap, and very effective, way to organize jewelry, accordion hooks are a great choice. You just attach them to the wall and then you can use them to keep necklaces, bracelets and other jewelry items organized. They work great because they keep chains from becoming tangled and they look really nice on the wall. Plus, they are really inexpensive.
- Mint Wood Wall Arrow with Hooks
- tool hooks for the garage
- 50 Beautiful Rustic Home Decor Project Ideas You Can Easily DIY Lantern Pair with wrought iron hooks on recycled wood board for unique wall decor, home decor, bedroom decor by PineknobsAndCrickets on Etsy www.etsy.com/…
- Just print off any picture you want, then spray paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila