Photo via: paintinmyhair.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faux Stain Glass Window Art
- HANDCRAFTED IN USA With Love by Xena Ng =====♥♥♥❤❤❤♥♥♥===== ======================= WAS $135 NOW $95 FLASH SALE ======================= At first look, people might not believe this is a permanent botanical design! The beautiful and natural arrangement consists of several real touch Casablanca lilies, the finest faux fuchsia peonies and buds with white tipped light pink peonies & buds. The flowers feel so lovely, real and lively. All are arranged in a very modern cylinder glass vase with faux (acrylic) water to add realism. Height: 10.5 Width: 14.5 Visit my blog for past projects, customer photos and general information on real touch faux arrangements for wedding and home decor: https://www.flovery.com/
- Turn your Christmas lights into faux bistro lights with a few ping pong balls! I love this idea!
- Tutorial on how to make faux metal stars out of common household items and silver spray paint
- How to make these beautiful and simple DIY faux aged copper vase fillers using foam balls from FloraCraft and Modern Masters Metallic…
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Budgeting, Budget, Budget Tips
- Make your own faux metal letters for a fraction of the cost!
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Faux Antique Finish Foil Letters – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Glass Hanging Display Frame – Urban Outfitters
- put fabric under glass of inexpensive picture frame to create a tray – cute for a bathroom.
- Board games hanging on wall (no glass front in frame), baggie on back to hold pieces, great idea for play room! quite genius. no box breaking!
- Ways to get creative with oversized mirrors by working with your local glass company. Ideas and tips for DIY framework once the mirrors have been installed.