Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- We all know that I am no stranger to wallpaper. I love it, I use it and I constantly find myself trying to get every single one of my clients to use it in their homes. We even did a massive wallpaper roundup last year where I showed you some my favorite sources. But, wallpaper can be daunting to shop for, commit to and hang. Not to mention it may not be the right solution for everyone… cue renters, commitment phobes, and squatters.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- Our boards on Fixer Upper! Love this shot so much. | Letterfolk
- Love the barn door style? We have 35 ways for you to build your own door AND your own hardware, so your new door can be both budget-friendly and stylish, PLUS inexpensive options for purchasing pre-made rolling door hardware.
- Hard to believe Christmas is almost here! What a great way to say Come on in! This wood stocking has been hand painted and sealed for indoor or outdoor use. Perfect for your Christmas and winter door décor!! Measurements: 16 inches tall LETTER COLOR SHOWN IS LIGHT LIME GREEN The two background colors will be red and white. You can chose your letter color. Just please make a note to seller when checking out. Also, I can write your family name for no additional charge if you would like. Styles available: Chevron Moroccan Solid Polka Dots Please make a note to seller on: 1. Letter and letter color 2. Style it will be painted 3. And if you would like your name painted on it or not. Thanks so much
- A DIY tutorial showing you how to easily make a festive Christmas wreath using deco poly mesh and a work wreath form. This soft plastic netting is great for custom designer wreaths, garlands, bows and much more. Visit us at http://DecoPolyMesh.com for a wide range of mesh products.
- the best places to find free vintage graphics pin
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- I Love good wine image by Cassidy. Discover all images by Cassidy. Find more awesome nobody images on PicsArt.