Photo via: mybetterhome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- How we made our DIY floating shelves on a budget to create an organized, stylish and functional laundry room. Four Generations One Roof
- Laundry Room Organizer
- DIY: String Heart – love this! Cant wait to make one for my room after I get my walls painted 🙂
- DIY String Art Projects – Cool, Fun and Easy Letters, Patterns and Wall Art Tutorials for String Art – How to Make Names, Words, Hearts and State Art for Room Decor and DIY Gifts – fun Crafts and DIY Ideas for Teens and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-string-art-projects
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Today my sister came over, and we whipped up a painting to hang in her new apartment. Believe it or not it only took us a few hours to complete. You can easily make your own with a canvas, a paint brush, 1/2″ masking tape, and three colors + white acrylic paint. Just tape up […]
- Need some DIY teen girl room ideas? If they love Disney, here are some room decor ideas you can try to make their bedroom magical
- Large custom wall decals are expensive! But you can make your own fabric decal to add color and texture to any room– and yes, they’re removable!
- Make a unique decoration with deco foil | DIY Kids room decor idea