Photo via: mybetterhome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 9 organizing laundry hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some cute ways to organize my laundry room Definitely pinning for later!
- For the entry corner to the laundry room
- Explore laundry room decorating ideas that are stylish and functional. With extra storage space, hidden appliances, and pops of color, these laundry rooms will inspire your next home renovation. For more decorating ideas, head to Domino.
- Laundry Room Organizer
- This home is filled with endless love and laundry room vinyl wall decal quote via Etsy
- 25 Small Laundry Room Ideas – Home Stories A to Z
- How we made our DIY floating shelves on a budget to create an organized, stylish and functional laundry room. Four Generations One Roof
- Mirror transom for over a doorway to reflect more light into a room and add architectural detail. Use cheap mirror and painted trim.
- We could reuse the hardwood from our pantry and make a bench in the laundry. I love the white and wood look.
- What is it about miniature things that make people go ga-ga? Think about it: Newborns, puppies, mini M&Ms. You cant help but swoon, right? (especially for the chocolate) Same goes for baby food jars, which must be why so many people keep them long after the baby years are over. Nowadays, Gerber sells most of its baby food in…
- DIY: String Heart – love this! Cant wait to make one for my room after I get my walls painted 🙂
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …