Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beach House Decor, Luxury Coastal Themed Decor, Nautical Home Accents, Beach Decor Shop, Coastal Living Boutique, Tropical Island Home Decor, Ocean Decor, Seaside Home Decor.
- Coastal Wall Treatments for the Bathroom! Get Ideas for your Bathroom: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/04/wall-treatment-ideas-for-bathroom.html Beach Murals, Bold Stripes and Wallpapers, Stencils, Ledge Shelves and more.
- Love and Flip Flops Outdoor Pillow by Seaside Artisans.. The PERFECT outdoor pillow for beach lovers!!!
- It can be hard getting the right wall decor for your house. Should you go big, should you go small, what color, what material – the questions are endless. I don’t blame you if you are struggling to find the perfect piece for your walls – I was too. That’s why today I have put …
- DIY Wall Art–omg this is exactly what i want for the far wall in my house 🙂
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar* and keep it handy for quick touch-ups. pinner said *I did this Aug. 2011 – dont use a baby food jar – use a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- UNCOMMOM designs has an amazing tutorial for producing tree skirt such as this one. Should you not want the fundamental design, be more patient in searching for other Adirondack chair plans. The most essential issue is that will suit or complement the design you have for your house.
- Beach babies are just little mermaids and mermen! Fin Fun Mermaid makes real swimable mermaid tails for you little sharks, fishes, and mermen!
- Get lost with me where the sky meets the sea, original sea quote, hand lettered watercolor print, beach home decor,
- 32 Photo Collage DIYs For Your Dorm Room, Apartment or House!
- Sweeten up your home this Valentines Day with these darling decoration ideas for your mantel and all throughout your house!
- ALL OF THESE ARE BRILLIANT – DIY art for your house – nice and cheap, and some of them are quite excellent