Photo via: blog.catchmyparty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pretty fabric + cardboard box + stapler = art to cover the ugly breaker box in my hallway
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- This post includes a tutorial on getting perfect chalkboard lettering
- DIY Framed Mirror Tutorial
- Put paint tape to cover the place to stencil, put paint filled balloons around canvas, pop with darts, let dry, use stencil to add silhouette.
- Board games hanging on wall (no glass front in frame), baggie on back to hold pieces, great idea for play room! quite genius. no box breaking!
- now ill have somewhere to put all the movies tickets ive saved over the years: ticket collection in shadow box
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂
- Box of Happies boxofhappies.com (4 to 6 unique handmade products shipped monthly in a reusable craft box) LOVES DIY!: Watercolor Paper Fall Leaf and Branch Mobile
- Product Description Sheet size :60cm*80cm(1cm=0.39in) Custom Size:Wide over 100cm will split to 2 panels. Material:High Quality Vinyl Packed in Mailing tube or Mailing box Those wall sticker will add fun to your home or business in few minutes. They are self-adhesive, waterproof and removable without residue. (Pre-test is highly recommended. Using a piece of masking tape and place it on the wall,if the paint remains on the wall and not on the tape as you lift it up, then your wall is most likely be suitable for wall decals.) They will go on any smooth flat dry surface
- My Repurposed Life shows you how to transform a vintage headboard into a chalkboard coat rack shelf perfect for a busy family.
- DIY::Old Window to Farmhouse Styled Chalkboard Calendar ! Perfect For Fall & Holidays !