Photo via: blog.catchmyparty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pretty fabric + cardboard box + stapler = art to cover the ugly breaker box in my hallway
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Looking for a way to get perfect chalkboard lettering every time? You wont want to miss this blog post with a fun and easy tutorial!
- This post includes a tutorial on getting perfect chalkboard lettering
- DIY Framed Mirror Tutorial
- Put paint tape to cover the place to stencil, put paint filled balloons around canvas, pop with darts, let dry, use stencil to add silhouette.
- use tiles and cover with scrapbook paper and modge podge or use Dollar store frames – way cheaper than Ballard Designs
- Board games hanging on wall (no glass front in frame), baggie on back to hold pieces, great idea for play room! quite genius. no box breaking!
- If you’re looking for a unique way to display some of your favorite things, you’ll want to check out this different twist on the traditional display shelf. It has a deep inner box that’s partially surrounded by a shallower out box. That outer box has its own sections, creating a unique look. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- now ill have somewhere to put all the movies tickets ive saved over the years: ticket collection in shadow box
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂
- Box of Happies boxofhappies.com (4 to 6 unique handmade products shipped monthly in a reusable craft box) LOVES DIY!: Watercolor Paper Fall Leaf and Branch Mobile