Photo via: rstyle.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Initials framed with scrapbook paper. – cute for gallery wall
- wall art w/ scrapbook paper
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- This Wake up and makeup print is modern and chic Teen Room Decor for girls. Decorate your bathroom with this stylish good morning art and wake up in style 🙂 This makeup quote is perfect addition for every girls room and it is also for everybody like me who loves makeup and cosmetics 🙂 Add this beauty to your gorgeous home decor, smile and dont forget to put on some makeup after you wake up 😉 Print it as many times as you want, frame it and thats all – now you have updated your wall decor…
- Scrapbook paper as photo mat
- 39 Easy and Budget Friendly DIY Wall Art Projects
- Handmade wall decor. DIY scrapbook paper and a canvas!
- very child friendly. paint them all as solids, tape them together on the back, and let your kid make a giant pic then un-tape them and separate before hanging! sounds like a fun weekend project to me
- How to make your home decor look elegant and away from the monotony and dullness? How about using trees or even tree branches as a basis for wall decor? Decorating a wall with tree decals, paintings or tree shaped shelves would be a beautiful and inspiring idea. Just imagine what a charming landscape that a …
- DIY Framed quotes as wall decor
- DIY Decorated Frames. Use cheap wooden frames and decorate them with scrapbook paper to personalize them. DIY pictureframe