Photo via: somewhatsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entry way ideas; little too busy on the wall but cute idea
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- After the wedding hang your vows on the wall as a constant reminder. Love this idea.
- Initials framed with scrapbook paper. – cute for gallery wall
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.
- What a cute idea as a wedding gift for the new couple!
- Corner photo frames. (Hummm, neat idea, but uncertain on photos wrapping around the corner. The frames could meet up on the edge, but think the frames still might be best if they met in the corner but that each wall had its own photo frame.
- Try this fun art project idea for kids! Just punch shapes from tissue paper, paint with water, and reveal the finished canvas! So easy and cute.
- Super cool way to display your musical instruments and still be able to use them. The entire project (two framed guitars) only cost a few bucks.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- One of my newest pallet projects! Last name initial with wedding year, turned out really cute!