Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 28 x 28 Welcome hand painted, repurposed pallet sign. Perfect for your front porch or entryway. Black with off white welcome. Flowers have pop of
- DIY Chevron Letters – This would be cute on the front porch with house numbers!
- Absolutely love this old window and planter…and the mason jars are so in right now….can you believe she was lucky enough to have found the window with the box actually attached??? Why cant I find deals like that??? 🙂
- Lately Ive been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. Ive made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available …
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- 791 Likes, 20 Comments – Erin Barrett (@sunwoven) on Instagram: “Finished up this special order today. Cant get enough of that chartreuse roving!”
- When fall is in the air, transform your entry and create porch envy with these easy-to-do décor ideas. Here are a 19 envious front doors.
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- OMG, this DIY art is amazing. I love that this blogger made art frames from pallets and that she hung them from industrial pipe. So cool!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- I have been seeing these jumbo outdoor dice all over the place this summer. They look so cute and so fun for outdoor parties. We really enjoy sitting on the porch and watching the kids play in the front yard on warm summer nights and these look like they would be perfect entertainment. Plus I…Read More »
- A fun Fall decor sign for your front porch and a tutorial on how to paint lettering so you dont have to buy a stencil when creating signs!