Photo via: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Indigo Wall Art With Framed Fabric | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Rustic Gold Leaf on Pallet Wall Art | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- Family Tree | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Budgeting, Budget, Budget Tips
- Looking for a unique touch to finish out a room. What about an anniversary coming up and you still havent found that perfect gift. This is what you have been searching for! This vintage antique window is left in its original found form preserving the rustic history and originality. The outside of the frame is a white and raw wood mix giving a great piece to look at. The personalization on this window is done in matte black vinyl and has a family quote on it reading as follows: FAMILY todays little moments become tomorrows precious memories Underneath the quote are three 5×7 frames that your pictures easily tape into from behind. This gives you the option of easily changing out images as you please, continuing the personalization. The vinyl color can be changed to better suit your personal needs. The frames themselves (window frame) we actually do not paint or distress. We believe the beauty is in the age and natural way that the window has weathered. Window dimensions: 28×30 If you have any questions, or ideas please feel free to message me. We do take custom orders and try to make every dream you have a reality.
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- How to make your own easy industrial farmhouse chalkboard with a touch of old schoolhouse charm. Get modern rustic style on a budget with MDF chalkboard panels from your home improvement store. Great wall decor idea for above a fireplace.
- DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects are an easy DIY to do by yourself or have a craft night with friends. Are you going to make your decor metallic or watercolor? For the video tutorial click here: ‘DIWhyNot: 3 Holiday Gifts‘ DIY BeautyMarks Embellished Decorative Objects Prep It: Ceramics or faux animal skulls – Here are links for the ones […]
- 5,688 Likes, 35 Comments – Mona 🇩🇰 🇳🇴 (@copenhagenboheme) on Instagram: “Think I just found a new shelfing system. Sunday is for Internet shopping right? Not sure yet if…”
- Best DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget, There are no better decorating than Do It Yourself, so we have a lot of resource and ideas about DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a budget to all o…
- This is a one of a kind large reclaimed wood cross. Size 13 x 19..25 . A perfect gift for someone that loves unique crosses. White distressed wood is the background to a second natural reclaimed wood cross. Mounted to the top is a small white rustic cross. A beautiful unusual piece that is one of a kind! This is made from reclaimed wood and any curves in the wood or knot holes is not considered a flaw but part of the character of this piece that makes it so unique. This piece makes such a statement on a wall by itself or adds attention to a wall of crosses
- Small rustic and zen wood accent table for your sacred space, created with marble, glass and sculpted resin mosaic tiles. This piece is the perfect side table for a futon; it can be used as a plant stand or the home of a spiritual altar for your favorite crystals, candles and other magical treasures. I love this wonderful little meditation table and I hope you do as well. Measures: 25 long x 12 wide x 9 1/2 tall Email me with any questions or for additional photographs