Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. This would be great for funny quotes!
- 39 easy DIY ways to create art for your walls. SO MANY GOOD IDEAS.
- 39 easy ways to create art for your walls! Really cool ideas!!
- Looking for some DIY modern art ideas to fill your walls? These projects are a dream and super easy to create with some fantastic tutorials!
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Faux Antique Finish Foil Letters – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- Spray paint fake flowers and glue to a canvas! this looks awesome
- With this template, you can make your own paper deer head! Size: 11 pages, 29 parts Difficulty level: high The dimensions of the assembled sculpture: H50 W30 D30 when printing on A4 or H70 W40 D40 when printing on A3 The product contains the following files in .pdf format: 1. The basic template 2. Reminder of the assembly order 3. Reminders of ways to create the sculpture (soon) For this model fit Standard, Universal and Colorful ways. In addition to the template, you will need: 1. Paper or cardstock, density of 160-300 g / m2, white or colored. 2. Tools: ruler, office knife, scissors, glue. Before deciding to purchase the product, please, explore sample page and make sure that you will cope with the task. Wishing you a pleasant experience and excellent results
- Now that Fall is here, were thinking about redecorating our homes here at Brit + Co, which means its the perfect time for some DIY inspiration. There are literally thousands of different ways to make beautiful art for the walls of your home or office (along with posters and prints). But we narrowed it down a little to our top 100 favorite ideas. Whether youre into metallics or neon, color block or obmre, 2D or 3D theres an idea here to fit your home and your budget. Be sur…
- DIY: Spray paint a canvas gold, tape down a design, then paint with another color. Cute and easy.
- Easy wall decoration: 1. Paint canvas 2. Rubber doormat – place it over the canvas and spray over 3. Remove the doormat to reveal this beautiful artwork DIY… easy
- Update the classic look of botanical prints with this easy DIY project. Silk or plastic greenery is laid on a blank canvas and a coat of spray paint creates the reverse silhouette. A special material called frisket (available in the model-building section of a crafts store) gives the pieces a unique irregular border.