Photo via: yellowblissroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn How to Quill a darling Heart Shaped Mothers Day Paper Craft Gift Idea via Paper Chase – Moms and Grandmas will love these pretty handmade works of art! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Adorable printables for the kitchen.
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Free Farmhouse Printables For Your Home — The Mountain View Cottage
- Free Printables – Dream Big, Never Give Up, Youve Got This! Encouragement for you – hang it over your desk or anywhere you need the reminder that you can do it!
- LOVE THESE!! Free printables with inspirational messages that are great reminders. Get one or all three of them at livelaughrowe.com
- Free Valentines Printables – download these FREE printables in gold foil and silver glitter, perfect for home decor, gifts and more!
- Free Dr. Seuss printables for decorating a classroom, nursery, day care, library of childs bedroom.
- Roundup: Free Printables for Gallery Walls • Little Gold Pixel
- 11 Amazing Free Printables for Your Home – Happily Ever After, Etc.
- Roundup: 26 Free Printables for Gallery Walls and resources for lots more