Photo via: tableandhearth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SO PRETTY! Add a focal point and interest to your room in just a weekend with this EASY tutorial for installing your own DIY plank wall by Table & Hearth for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Check out this super easy and simple macrame wall hanging tutorial. This step by step guide is also suitable for beginners!
- Small rustic and zen wood accent table for your sacred space, created with marble, glass and sculpted resin mosaic tiles. This piece is the perfect side table for a futon; it can be used as a plant stand or the home of a spiritual altar for your favorite crystals, candles and other magical treasures. I love this wonderful little meditation table and I hope you do as well. Measures: 25 long x 12 wide x 9 1/2 tall Email me with any questions or for additional photographs
- Welcome to Zoom&Boone creations and thank you for your interest in my prints! All of my creations are an original design by ME. If you have any questions or inquiries please dont hesitate to message me. This listing is for a DIGITAL high resolution 300 dpi JPEG file for a 8×10 print. How it works : – immediately after purchase you will receive a downloadable link for your print – you can send this file to a print shop (e.g walmart) to be printed or you can print at home – frame it and enjoy! Why a digital print? – no shipping cost – no wait – print on whatever you like (heavyweight, canvas, glossy, matte etc) – print as many as you would like (except for resale purposes) – makes a great, inexpensive, original gift Rules: – you CAN print as many copies of this print as you would like to put in your home or to give as gifts. – you CAN NOT send this file to anyone or sell any printed or digital copies of this print All designs are copyrighted Zoom&Boone Creations Need Changes to the Colors? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/217907131/change-the-colours-of-my-print-add-on-to?ref=shop_home_active_1 Need a different size? Purchase this listing here to add to your purchase and I will create a custom file to the size that you need: https://www.etsy.com/listing/200403447/customize-the-size-of-my-print-add-to Rather Have it printed and Shipped to you? https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/458406134/nursery-art-be-brave-little-man-tribal?ref=shop_home_active_51 Back to the Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ZoomBooneCreations Check our shop announcement for current promos! Thanks for looking 🙂
- This is a super simple project that doesnt require many supplies! it can be done…
- This lovely driftwood sign will fit in with any decor. Each sign is unique driftwood collected from Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes region of NY. It is untreated, yet lightly sanded. This piece measures 14 long and 3 1/2 wide at its longest/widest part. It can be displayed on the wall using the back hook bar or placed on a table vignette. The Love is hand painted on with white paint and lightly sanded to distress.
- These arrows will compliment any style of decor, and can be painted/stained to match any color scheme!! Make your own with this simple wooden arrow tutorial
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- $25 – Days Until chalkboard, wooden sign. Great way to countdown any special event in your life; birthdays, vacations, holidays, etc. Also great for setting on top of mantles, counters, shelves, etc. The sign pictured is 28 wide by 5.5 tall. Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth picture hangers. Able to make different sizes (prices will vary based on size). Made to order – allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Back of sign is unfinished wood. Due to the nature of wooden products, the coloring, knots, and imperfections can vary slightly from photo. Chalkboard area comes blank (as seen in the second photo) for you to write on it as you please. ** A magic eraser is recommended to clean the surface if you use Chalk Markers. Regular chalk can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- With the holidays around the corner I am starting to think about handmade gifts! Here is an easy tutorial for a fabric cross wall art that can be easily customized for any room! …