Photo via: blog.tombowusa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- 50 DIY wall art tutorials, a diy craft post from the blog burlap and blue, written by linda smith on Bloglovin’
- The most beautiful bedroom decoration ideas for couples | The NW Blog
- This is an appreciation blog for the wonderful short-legged, long-bodied breed, Dachshunds. ♥ My…
- How to Make an Oversized Print of Your Dog for $5 – Barkpost – Blog From the Pups at BarkBox
- A blog about thrifty DIY, decor and design for the home. Inexpensive decorating ideas, helpful household tips, trim work tutorials and DIY projects.
- Cute in the kitchen by table….Custom Wooden Sign by HeartShot on Etsy – Could totally make this
- Looking for a way to get perfect chalkboard lettering every time? You wont want to miss this blog post with a fun and easy tutorial!
- FREE Printable – Tranquil Porthole Wall Art will make any home feel much more sophisticated. Perfect for kids room, home, and office. OkieHome blog and freebies
- The Catch My Party Blog – Yarn-Wrapped Ombre Monogrammed Letter
- Silhouette America Blog | Do What You Love Canvas | Free Shape of the Week
- Gathering Beauty is a craft and diy blog where I share all the things Im making and baking everything else I just cant live without.