Photo via: countrygirlhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a pretty curtain rod and your favorite ribbon to hang pictures in a creative way! by kris
- Curtain rod made from dowel and cute drawer knob. Save a LOT of money and its custom!
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- Curtain rod, frames, ribbon, paper & letter stickers!!
- DIY industrial double conduit curtain rod – Sincerely Saturday
- How to Hang Curtain Rods the Same Height and Distance – Why didnt I think of this??!!
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Love the frames and spacing. Link through this post to show how to hang photos without nails and spaced evenly!
- photos from each state they visited – glued onto a giant map and cut to fit the shape of the state.
- Hang from a found branch
- $25 – Days Until chalkboard, wooden sign. Great way to countdown any special event in your life; birthdays, vacations, holidays, etc. Also great for setting on top of mantles, counters, shelves, etc. The sign pictured is 28 wide by 5.5 tall. Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth picture hangers. Able to make different sizes (prices will vary based on size). Made to order – allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Back of sign is unfinished wood. Due to the nature of wooden products, the coloring, knots, and imperfections can vary slightly from photo. Chalkboard area comes blank (as seen in the second photo) for you to write on it as you please. ** A magic eraser is recommended to clean the surface if you use Chalk Markers. Regular chalk can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!