Photo via: countrygirlhome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a pretty curtain rod and your favorite ribbon to hang pictures in a creative way! by kris
- Curtain rod made from dowel and cute drawer knob. Save a LOT of money and its custom!
- Curtain rod, frames, ribbon, paper & letter stickers!!
- Dollar store picture frames, spray paint, curtain rod, ribbon and eye hooks.
- DIY industrial double conduit curtain rod – Sincerely Saturday
- How to Hang Curtain Rods the Same Height and Distance – Why didnt I think of this??!!
- DIY Picture Frames Hanging from Rod
- This 11×14 mounted piece of art details the day your child was born in a cute, unique way. Its great for a playroom or nursery. It is printed on pearl paper and mounted on a 1/4 piece of artboard. You can display it as is on a cute easel or it can be matted and framed to hang on the wall. Great for birthday present, Mothers day present, Sip and See gift or a gift for a new-mommy! After your purchase, Ill contact you for the details to include. Youll receive a proof before the image is printed. Item will ship 2-3 weeks after proof approval. For corresponding birth announcements, please consider this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/161837729/birth-announcement-set-of-24?ref=related-1
- Love the frames and spacing. Link through this post to show how to hang photos without nails and spaced evenly!
- photos from each state they visited – glued onto a giant map and cut to fit the shape of the state.
- Hang from a found branch
- $25 – Days Until chalkboard, wooden sign. Great way to countdown any special event in your life; birthdays, vacations, holidays, etc. Also great for setting on top of mantles, counters, shelves, etc. The sign pictured is 28 wide by 5.5 tall. Comes ready to hang with a sawtooth picture hangers. Able to make different sizes (prices will vary based on size). Made to order – allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Back of sign is unfinished wood. Due to the nature of wooden products, the coloring, knots, and imperfections can vary slightly from photo. Chalkboard area comes blank (as seen in the second photo) for you to write on it as you please. ** A magic eraser is recommended to clean the surface if you use Chalk Markers. Regular chalk can be cleaned with a wet cloth.