Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make a Fabric Headboard. Great, inexpensive, idea! (Way cute alternative to the tufted headboards)
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color. Most wood is pallet wood and it varies from oak, pine, alder and poplar. The front mountain range is stained a darker color then the second mountain range. Both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. The LEDs are very warm and are connected to two battery packs that each contain 3 AAs. There is a small switch on the lower right side that you just need to flick and Wha la! Roughly 25X43 The next pieces will be very similar to the example show. No two pieces are exactly alike…each is beautiful and unique in its own way. All pieces are signed and dated on the back. I very much look forward to working on your order.
- From Kara Paslay Designs – how to turn cheap rubber doormats from Target into a knock-off version of the expensive West Elm Morocco Headboard. Beautiful!!
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- Canvas Family Photos–Would be perfect for our engagement then wedding photos!! I want to do this above the our bed!!!!
- I like the lights mounted on this headboard
- Light Up Headboard | 18 DIY Tumblr Dorm Room Ideas for Girls that you will want to recreate!
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard
- Hey, thats really something else! Im seeking a sophisticated way to deal with some of the blankness on my walls, this is nice. Im looking for a lot of tone-on-tone kind of stuff, but something like this has a similar feel as well. I can dig it!
- It can be hard getting the right wall decor for your house. Should you go big, should you go small, what color, what material – the questions are endless. I don’t blame you if you are struggling to find the perfect piece for your walls – I was too. That’s why today I have put …
- Pom Pom Rug | Lion Brand Yarn OK, quickly: how cute is that baby?! Now that’s out of the way, how cute is this rug?! This is one of my favourite posts in a long time. Pom poms are so easy to make, and…