Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take the wow factor of a summer sunset and bring it straight to your living room with this DIY wall art décor. All you need is 15 minutes, four canvas squares, pastel spray paint and the scent of a Glade Soak It In Summer Swim candle and wax melts from our new Escape to the Lake summer collection to get you in the mood to seize summer’s days.
- A coat of magnetic paint takes a wall from plain to playful. Neat! (via @joannagoddard)
- How To Make A Melted Crayon Wall Decor http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yc0p Now you can hang your own canvas masterpiece with the use of crayons and a hair dryer. Use your imagination and create different shapes using different colors. Isnt this a great project to do with the kids?
- Add a little rustic, country charm to your kitchen, and you will feel like you are a little girl back at your grandmas house making apple pie! Kirklands Farmhouse Collection has everything from wall plaques to mason jars to baskets that are full of down-home style.
- Coastal Wall Treatments for the Bathroom! Get Ideas for your Bathroom: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/04/wall-treatment-ideas-for-bathroom.html Beach Murals, Bold Stripes and Wallpapers, Stencils, Ledge Shelves and more.
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- Add a festive touch to your home décor by crafting a few of these adorable DIY yarn balls. Its a fun yarn craft that everyone (even kids) can get involved with and is perfect for using up old or leftover yarn.
- Check out our collection of vintage farmhouse inspired décor and our stylish boutique clothing. Farm life style for your home, life, and closet!!
- If you have a large blank wall that you dont know what to do with, consider framing up some wallpaper! forget buying an expensive frame. Get some trim moulding cut to the proper size at Home Depot and paint it white. This makes for a dramatic (but inexpensive) piece of wall art.
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- The wall is also an important part of your home life. The decorations and colors on the wall reveal the message of your personality and life style. So don’t let the wall be bare. Decorate the wall to brighten up your room. It is really a funny idea to show how you love the life! […]
- This post by The Inspired Room features a round up of the best design, remodeling inspiration and tips for kitchen open shelving!