Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What is a pouring medium and why do you need one Which one is better than the others to use in acrylic pour paintings
- This looks a great idea. Cant wait to try it – acrylic painting techniques | How to make your own fluid acrylics
- These fun, modern flowers add a nice touch to a nursery or girls room. While this piece will look sweet in a babys room, it is also something that wont seem babyish and can stay with your child as she grows into a big girl room. Size: 18×24 Edges: 1.5 inches deep, painted gray so there is no need to frame Medium: Acrylic Paint Finish: Finished with two coats of satin varnish to keep it protected. This painting is finished, varnished and READY TO SHIP. The photos that you see are the painting that you will receive. *SHIPPING* I typically ship Fed Ex or USPS and always get tracking and insurance on each item. The shipping prices listed are for purchases shipped to locations in the US. I will gladly ship internationally; however the price will vary by location. Keep in touch with Murray Designs…new items are posted weekly. Blog — http://amiemurray.blogspot.com/ Facebook — facebook.com/MurrayDesignShop
- This one of a kind large abstract artwork is textured with a mixture of acrylic paints, recycled glass, and resin coating to create a truly unique and serene abstract original. The painting has a glass coat layer of epoxy resin to add a thick high gloss sheen to piece. Looks beautiful in natural light!! This Ikat pattern style painting includes shades of gray white, gold, cream, silver iridescent glitter, and touches of silver leaf. This is a signed original gallery wrapped heavy duty canvas that is 1.5 deep and 48 wide x 36 high *This item is sold, but a very similar piece can be made upon request
- Have you seen our new Vintage Floral decals? We’ve been pretty obsessed with them, so if you follow us on Instagram or have visited the website lately, chances are you’ve seen the gorgeous blooms cascading their way down the corner of our studio.But this decal pack is unique because it offers the opportunity to layer the flowers for a bouquet effect. So, we decided to give you a little 3-step tutorial to help you achieve the same look. Because who doesn’t want a bouquet that never dies?!1) ArrangePick a wall, any wall! We chose a well-lit corner for an asymmetrical design, but feel free to get creative. After you’ve landed on the portion of wall you’d like to use, arrange the blooms in the space by taping them using painters or masking tape. This allows you to rearrange your design before permanently sticking it. After one bloom is taped to the wall, choose another, layering and spacing as you wish until your design is complete.2) PeelAre you happy with your design? Can you almost imagine the bouquet’s sweet perfume? If the answer is yes, it’s time to peel the adhesive back from your decals. Keeping the bloom tacked to the wall, lift the decal so you can see the back. Starting in a corner, slowly peel the back from the decal to expose the adhesive. As you pull, stick and smooth the decal to the wall, slowly working your way to the bottom.Now peel the front paper from the flowers, exposing their true colors! Remember to remove the paper slowly.3) SmoothTaking a credit card or squeegee, smooth any bubbles out of your blooming bouquet. You’re all finished! I guess we should have added a fourth step called “Admire”, huh? We’d love to see your process photos or your finished product! Tag thesearemyurbanwalls on Instagram so we can see your take on one of our new favorites!
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- CUSTOM Colorado pallet board artwork featuring Colorado Flag, Aspen trees, and yours or your friends couple initials painted in! Makes great Valentines Day, engagement and wedding gift, birthday and welcoming home gift, or just-because artwork! No two are alike, these are hand painted by yours truly! Original design combines our lovely Colorado flag and favorite native trees! I am open to more customization if you are! The original artwork pictures is 21×21 however as custom artwork, we can bend the dimensions a little bit (price will fluctuate with dimensions) Must allow 6-8 weeks for completion and shipping will be based off on UPS or Fedex Ground. Please message me with the Couples Initials and with any other special customization requests! Physical Qualities: Reclaimed Pallet Boards, braced together in back with Nails and Staples, Simple Wire Hanging mechanism on back. Minwax Oil Based Stains (Water-based if requested) Acrylic Paint for artwork Clear Gloss Lacquer sealant
- When fall is in the air, transform your entry and create porch envy with these easy-to-do décor ideas. Here are a 19 envious front doors.
- I started with a large Canvas from Michaels. I used Painters tape to create a flower stencil (its easier to do than you think and saved me a lot of $, versus buying a stencil). I let my little one paint with yellows and oranges (to match the bedding in my room). I let it dry and peeled the tape off. It now hangs above my bed 🙂
- Planning a big DIY wall art project? Heres a great tutorial on how to create your own canvas.
- Learn how to string a letter on canvas. Outline the letter using a stencil, create stitches with yarn and then add a second color yarn. Find everything you need for this craft at your local Michaels.
- How we made our DIY floating shelves on a budget to create an organized, stylish and functional laundry room. Four Generations One Roof