Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- His Hers Pet Distressed Wood Sign ~ Key Hook and Leash Holder
- NEED this for my husband who some how looses not only his keys, but mine, & the spares too! Grrrr!
- Cute idea to remember your first home. You could also put hooks in the bottom and let it double as a keyholder, and you could add keys from all your houses as you move.
- Reclaimed wood pallet sign with mason jar & quote by thedottedbow on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/226257213/reclaimed-wood-pallet-sign-with-mason
- Rustic Salvaged Arrow on Wood Pallet Sign by UpcycleCharm on Etsy for only $11! Cute, Clean & BOLD!
- Love this color and bench for an entryway idea…Sleepy Blue by Sherwin Williams – sublime decor
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Entryway Gallery Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Family Hands Wood Wall Art…. I would add a shorter one beside with our dogs paw prints
- Papir-illustration – Camilla Boman Jensen: Slædehunde / Sled dogs
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.
- How to Make an Oversized Print of Your Dog for $5 – Barkpost – Blog From the Pups at BarkBox
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house.