Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- His Hers Pet Distressed Wood Sign ~ Key Hook and Leash Holder
- NEED this for my husband who some how looses not only his keys, but mine, & the spares too! Grrrr!
- Old documents and photographs display history and quirkiness above a sofa. A soldier pictured on a bike during his service and a photo of a basketball team provide a bygone backdrop in this living room. Just for fun, a sketch of a monkey lightens up the expressive and educational exhibit./
- 28 x 28 Welcome hand painted, repurposed pallet sign. Perfect for your front porch or entryway. Black with off white welcome. Flowers have pop of
- Cute idea to remember your first home. You could also put hooks in the bottom and let it double as a keyholder, and you could add keys from all your houses as you move.
- Reclaimed wood pallet sign with mason jar & quote by thedottedbow on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/226257213/reclaimed-wood-pallet-sign-with-mason
- Rustic Salvaged Arrow on Wood Pallet Sign by UpcycleCharm on Etsy for only $11! Cute, Clean & BOLD!
- DIY Plank Wall Entryway Reveal >>>seems fairly straightforward but oh so effective!!! So beautiful. Via – Littlehouseoffour.com DIY entrywayideas
- Pittiful Pup Pit Bull Dog Art Original Animal Painting
- Love this color and bench for an entryway idea…Sleepy Blue by Sherwin Williams – sublime decor
- Family Hands Wood Wall Art…. I would add a shorter one beside with our dogs paw prints
- Turn your dog into fun art with this DIY dog silhouette art canvas tutorial. This is an easy way to make a small or large canvas of your pet.